Wednesday 17 January 2018

Adult film star: Trump and Stormy Daniels invited me to 'hang out' - The Hill


Chicago Tribune

Adult film star: Trump and Stormy Daniels invited me to 'hang out'
The Hill
Kelly then asked Evans if she believed Trump knew she was an adult film star. “I believe so, I'm sure they had conversation because I was being invited,” Evans said. Evans' revelation comes after The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that Trump's ...
Adult-film star reportedly spoke to journalist in 2016 about Trump settlement, fearing he wouldn't pay upChicago Tribune
Stormy Daniels' friend says Trump chased adult film star around a hotel roomToday.com
Fox News chose not to publish story about Trump, adult film star before electionThe Week Magazine
Wall Street Journal -CNNMoney
all 165 news articles »


No comments:

Post a Comment